Sunday, February 4, 2018

4 February 2018 m00bie dump #1

Friends, my dad is still in the rehab, and I am still splitting my time between work and whatever facility he is in. He was sick as a dawg one day last week, necessitating my taking the next day off work in case he needed to go to the doctor's; fortunately, he has been feeling much better and didn't even lose any ground in his progress toward getting sprung and my homecoming celebration for him, which the rehab expects I should be able to plan in about two weeks. Meanwhile, I am still too busy/tired to blawg, but I am still encapsulating the story of The Resistance in these vids.

- Dot Calm's shadow




 
 


Bahahahahaha! "Judge" Jeanine is as much a piece of shit as her jailbird husband, and I have no doubt she belongs in jail, too.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home