Saturday, January 20, 2018

20 January 2018 m00bie dump #1

Friends, my dad came down with a respiratory infection and a UTI and has been in the hospital and rehab since I blawgged last. I've been splitting my time between work and being with him along with handling a few emergencies for my volunteer project. I'm amazed I'm still in a locked upright and vertical position. The good news is that my dad is mending apace--getting stronger every day. A week or two from now should have us both back home watching our favorite old shows on MeTV and Cozi--and me eating dinner again. I'll post more on the main blawg when I get a minute. Thanks for your patience and well wishes for my awesome dad!

tRUmp "may" have dementia. The TYT folks have to be careful how they phrase it, but we all know that tRUmp is mentally incompetent, despite his ordering Dr. Ronny Johnson to say otherwise. Remember--presidential physicals have lied to cover up impairments from FDR's polio to JFK's Addison's to Reagan's Alzheimers. These doctors are military and thus under the military chain of command, including from the commander in chief. They are neither independent nor objective--at least not in what they can say to the American public.

In America, we just lurve our home-grown right-wing terrorists. We do everything in our power to protect them so they can kill moar and moar of us.

Bat-shit Bachmann (aka "crazy eyes") is back...

Joe is a misogynist who fawned all over his good buddy tRUmp and shit all over Hillary; however, he and his panels still sometimes capture the truth.

This is serious shit.

Just got my copy. Hm--haven't seen a mass exodus yet.

tRUmp and the Republicans are sick, sick bastards--sadists who revel in inflicting suffering and death on the innocent.


Bannon serves his white supremacist agenda uber alles.



Friends, I'm going to close the post with this truly important video. America does NOT value human life. Our society treats human beings like expendable crap. Evangelicals are the worst hypocrites of them all about this. We really need to adopt a more European model for how we do business--a Hippocratic oath, if you will--and especially for how we educate our children, care for our sick and elderly, and rehabilitate our offenders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home