Saturday, January 20, 2018

20 January 2018 m00bie dump #4

These will knock your sox off!!

First, a little background...



Chromium? Really?? How could this possibly be related?!

After all that amazing wind-up, here's the real story--Mueller is blocking tRUmp's spies from getting Ban'em's testimony!

Again, the Republicans show what fucking traitors they are. But at least they let the Dems run the table and get the whole story from Fusion GPS.

Remember tRUmp's inaugural slush fund? Where is that money now? Hm!!!!!

Because duh.

Friends, I may add more to this today...maybe not...my top priority is to get my errands run so I can go hang with my dad at rehab for the day. We're both looking forward to his coming come and our lives getting back to normal. In the meantime, thanks for your patience--I'm not even proofreading this stuff for typos because I just want to get it posted and get on with what I need to do so I can go take care of my dad. Catch yas on the flip side!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home