Friday, February 16, 2018

16 February 2018 m00bie dump #1

Treason's greedings, dear ones...

My poor dad is still in the rehab, so still no blawgging for me. I am zausted. He's getting stronger and stronger; I'm the one wiping out...ugh.

So, alas, all I can do for today is post a few vids. If I can scrape up the time and energy to blawg this weekend, I will...but don't hold your breath because I have an extra-crazy amount of stuff going on that I have to take care of singlehandedly.

Hang in there and keep fighting the fascist bastards--you know I will!

- Dot Calm's shadow




This murderous rat bastard should be strung up by his nads. Grrrrr!!!!!

Ugh...


I've been on Twitter trying to convince tRUmp to talk to Mueller. I'd pull out the popcorn and pay to see that shit.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home