Sunday, July 15, 2018

15 July 2018 m00bie dump #3



Great piece by Lawrence and panel.

I for one am grateful that Michael Avenatti is involved and is a street fighter. I hate to admit it, but, sometimes, you have to punch the bully in the nose. I had that exact experience in grade school--took grief from the bully for seven years and finally cracked like Ralphie in a Christmas Story and socked the kid in the nose. I'll never know whether words would ever have done the trick instead--I hate to admit that I think not because I had used my words for seven years by then--but I do know that that punch in the nose shut that kid up for the rest of our time at that school.




Remember, Putin hacked into RNC computers, too. What do you think he's doing with all that dirt?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home